SEASON 1 | EPISODE 29
BREAKING: NADA Chairman Rhett Ricart COVID-19 Crisis Interview
“You don’t have to look up, we’re there, we’re like a satellite, always monitoring everything,” said NADA Chairman, Rhett Ricart in his Dealer News Today interview.
NADA Chairman, Rhett Ricart talks to Dealer News Today regarding the following:
- What the NADA has been doing for the industry during the COVID-10 Crisis.
- New power State Governments have been granted by the Federal Government, and it affects the automotive industry as a whole.
- What dealers need to understand about PPP and SBA provisions.
- Depression of used car values and other issues facing dealerships right now.
- Rhett’s pledge as Chairman on Corruption, Obstruction, and Disruption in the automotive industry.
BREAKING automotive news from the top of the automotive food chain.
| Dealer News Today is a Dave Cantin Group production
Dealer News Today Podcasts
The award-winning Dealer News Today podcasts focus on automotive dealer news with insights into the future of the industry. The Dealer News Today automotive podcast is created by and for auto dealers and the professionals that support them. All of our focus is on providing content on the cutting edge of the automotive industry that dealers need today and the insights required to be prepared for tomorrow.
Have something to add? Dealer News Today actively seeks thought leadership content that contributes to our goal of creating insights for the future of the automotive industry. Read our requirements for joining our team, or contact a member of our editorial staff today to learn more!