BREAKING: NADA Chairman Rhett Ricart COVID-19 Crisis Interview
“You don’t have to look up, we’re there, we’re like a satellite, always monitoring everything,” said NADA Chairman, Rhett Ricart in his Dealer News Today interview.
NADA Chairman, Rhett Ricart talks to Dealer News Today regarding the following:
- What the NADA has been doing for the industry during the COVID-10 Crisis.
- New power State Governments have been granted by the Federal Government, and it affects the automotive industry as a whole.
- What dealers need to understand about PPP and SBA provisions.
- Depression of used car values and other issues facing dealerships right now.
- Rhett’s pledge as Chairman on Corruption, Obstruction, and Disruption in the automotive industry.
BREAKING automotive news from the top of the automotive food chain.