“Building a brand means developing the organizations’ culture, and that culture needs to be one of growth and empowerment.”
45-Year-old automotive brand has seen it all. With 26 dealerships and over 35 facilities, Rob Cochran, #1 Cochran President and CEO has a wealth of leadership and operational insights.
Listen to industry veteran and thought leader Rob Cochran as he espouses the values of building a time-tested brand while being nimble enough to adjust to sweeping and rapid change.
- 45 years of growth – what’s the secret?
- There is a specific process to building a lasting brand
- How to create a culture of growth and empowerment
- Rob Cochran’s “Rule of 12”
- Using transparency to compete with the “disrupters” in the industry
- The impact of electric vehicles and digital culture on dealership operational systems
| Dealer News Today is a DCG Media Production