SEASON 4 | EPISODE 3
45-Year-old automotive brand has seen it all. With 26 dealerships and over 35 facilities, Rob Cochran, #1 Cochran President and CEO has a wealth of leadership and operational insights.
“Building a brand means developing the organizations’ culture, and that culture needs to be one of growth and empowerment.”
– Rob Cochran, CEO, #1 Cochran
Listen to industry veteran and thought leader Rob Cochran as he espouses the values of building a time-tested brand while being nimble enough to adjust to sweeping and rapid change.
- 45 years of growth – what’s the secret?
- There is a specific process to building a lasting brand
- How to create a culture of growth and empowerment
- Rob Cochran’s “Rule of 12”
- Using transparency to compete with the “disrupters” in the industry
- The impact of electric vehicles and digital culture on dealership operational systems
| Dealer News Today is a Dave Cantin Group production
Hear More from Rob Cochran on Dealer News Today:
Dealer News Today Podcasts
The award-winning Dealer News Today podcasts focus on automotive dealer news with insights into the future of the industry. The Dealer News Today automotive podcast is created by and for auto dealers and the professionals that support them. All of our focus is on providing content on the cutting edge of the automotive industry that dealers need today and the insights required to be prepared for tomorrow.
Have something to add? Dealer News Today actively seeks thought leadership content that contributes to our goal of creating insights for the future of the automotive industry. Read our requirements for joining our team, or contact us today to learn more!